A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Psychic Blade is a top down dungeon crawler demo where you play a psychic adventurer who rotates a blade around their body to slay enemies and solve puzzles they encounter in their journey.
I highly recommend first time players play the Tutorial level and after that try the Slime Spawners level to see how long they can last and how high of a combo they can get!
If you want to see how I made this game check out the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/Izook/psychic-blade
If you liked the game follow me on twitter to see what other nonsense I come up with! @izookojay
- Move: Arrow Keys
- Spin Blade: "A" and "D"
- Push and Pull Blade: "W" and "S"
- Release and Return Blade: "Shift"
- Zoom: "Q" and "E"
- Pause: "P"
- Szadi Art for providing the assets for the map and the player
- Rvros for providing the assets for the slime enemy
- Snabisch for providing background music throughout the game
- SoupTonic for providing the UI sound effects
- SGB Games for providing ChipTone which was used to create a lot of the sound effects
- TheWiseHedgehog for providing the assets for the blade
- Hyohnoo for providing the keyboard animations in the tutorial
- Google Fonts for providing the Pirata One font